Finders Keepers Employment Program
Community Sector Council
What is Finders Keepers?
Finders Keepers is an innovative program designed to assist young adults between the ages of 19-29 facing barriers to employment with the opportunity:
- to build their career skills and knowledge;
- to obtain work experience;
- for wide exposure to community events and civic engagement; and
- to enhance their community and personal networks.
All designed to build and maintain long-term employment prospects.
Who is Eligible?
- Young adults between the ages of 19-29 facing employment barriers.
- Available to work 7 hours per day, five days a week generally up to 18/19 weeks.
- Career development training either in a group or individual setting, covering skill topics such as teamwork, people management, communication, customer service, networking and COVID-19. A training allowance will be provided.
- Generally, 18/19-week paid employment opportunity.
- Other supports as required to participate in the program.
- Program takes place on the Northeast Avalon.
How do I apply?
Click here to download and complete the Finders Keepers Employment Opportunity Fillable PDF and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by fax (709-753-6112).
Applications open until positions filled.
We appreciate all applications, however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2