Stella's Circle is a leading social services agency in St. John's, NL that offers programs for adults who have barriers to full participation in the community, including poverty, homelessness, and health issues. With our help, people can – and do— change their lives for the better.
They offer practical workplace-based learning to suit individual participants interests, needs and abilities.
- Hungry Heart Cafe offer training to help people enter the food service industry as cooks,, servers, or kitchen staff.
- Trades Helper Program allow participants to gain practical experience in the construction trades
- Clean Start provides on-the-job training in office cleaning and maintenance.
Employment Counselling and Support Transition Groups
Participants can engage in a range of options to address their varying needs as they move towards employment.
- Skills Discovery
- Employment Motivation
- Work Orientation Workshops
Adult Basic Education - Level 1
ABE Level 1 offers basic literacy and numeracy education in the supportive environment through delivery of standardized provincial government curriculum. Level 1 is equivalent to grades 1-6 and is offered in small groups of up to 12 students. Admission is continuous intake.
- Sarah Mills - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Lee - D.Lee@stellascircle.ca
- Twilla Thorne - T.Thorne@stellascircle.ca
- Erin Holland - E.Holland@stellascircle.ca
- Domonique Jean - email@example.com
- Jessica Lee-Middleman- firstname.lastname@example.org
114 Cabot Street
St. John's, NL
T: (709) 579-1181