Single Parents Association
What they do!
The Single Parent Association of Newfoundland (SPAN) is dedicated to the mission to provide supports for single parent families in Newfoundland & Labrador to enable them to regain control over their lives for the empowerment of themselves & their children.
Services & Support:
- Group & Individual Employment Counselling
- Employment mentoring, career counselling, ongoing support
- Crisis Counselling; Referral services
- Annual Programs Christmas and Back to School Programs
- Food Bank & Thrift store "The Outlet' (St. John's)
Who's doing the work?
Career Development Practitioners:
472 Logy Bay Road
P.O. Box 21421
St. John's, NL A1A 5G6
T: (709) 738-3401
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2