- Retain and Gain: Career Management for the Public Sector | Thursday, Sept 9, 20201
- Contrary to Popular Belief, Ethics is NOT Boring: New and Evolving Considerations in the Wake of COVID! | October 6, 13, 20, 2021
- Assessing the Impact of Career Services: Tools for Informing Practice and Communicating Value | October 21 & 28, 2021, November 4, 2021
- Positively Resilient: How to Remain Energetic, Optimistic and Well-Balanced in Post-Pandemic Times – and Help Others Do the Same! | November 9, 16 & 23, 2021
- Aligning Careers and Leadership Succession Plans for Today’s Digital and Post-COVID Economy: Key Pitfalls and Pivots | November 12, 19 & 26, 2021
- Beyond Diversity: Supporting Career Practitioners to Have Inclusive Anti-Racist Practices to Empower Clients Who Are Racialized | November 18 & 25, 2021, December 2, 201
Access to Recordings
- For paid webinar series, registered participants will receive a password-protected video recording of each session. The recordings will remain available for one month after the final webinar of the series.
- For free webinars, the recordings will remain available indefinitely.