Start date: September 20, 2021
Completion date: December 10, 2021
Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Components of the course are:
· Equipment Usage and Maintenance,
· Chemical Knowledge and Components (WHMIS)
· Sanitation Standards,
· Industry Regulations
· Internal and External General Duties
· Labour Standards
· Occupational Health and Safety (First Aid & Back Injury Prevention)
To qualify for this program you must be:
· In receipt of income support.
· Willing/able to enter or re-enter the workforce.
· Physically capable of carrying out the physical demands of the job.
· Have appropriate literacy level to complete academic aspects of the course.
Applications for this program are available at the front desk of The Salvation Army, Ches Penny Centre of Hope, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org