The YWCA vision is a community where all girls and women are safe, supported and empowered.
Their mission is to:
- To educate the community about particular issues affecting girls and women.
- To create opportunities for girls and women to learn, achieve and participate.
- To ensure our work is grounded in the real life issues affecting girls and women.
- To advance social change through public engagement, and use our voice to call for social justice.
- Launch Project
- Immigrant Women’s Leadership & Employment Mentorship Project
- Young Women’s Leadership Program
- Power of Being You
- The Collective
- 2SLGBTQIA+ Newcomers Project
Career Development Practitioners:
Deanne Howlett: Program Manager (email@example.com)
Nadia Dunman: Work Transitions Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jennifer Snow: Launch Program Coordinator (email@example.com)
34 Harvey Road, Suite 326
St. John’s, NL
Telephone: (709) 726-9922
Fax: (709) 726-4144