Cannexus21 Goes Global
January 25 & 27 and February 1 & 3, 2021
Hosting Cannexus as a virtual conference this year allows us to bring you some terrific international presenters from across the globe, including a few just added to the program this week. Many focus on a response to the COVID-19 pandemic and highlight the critical role of career development in "building back better."
- Using Chaos to Build Student Agency with Jim Bright and Liv Pennie (Around the World Session)
- Reconstructing Careers, Reconstructing Societies with Tristram Hooley (Pandemic Recovery Series)
- Career Planning in India, Indonesia and South China with Marilyn Maze, Arun Mittal, Willam Gunawan and Elisabeth Montgomery (Around the World Session)
- Social Justice Advocacy: Reactive and Proactive Action for Now and for the Future with Nancy Arthur (Pandemic Recovery Series)
- Constructing Self-Identity Among Youth During the Pandemic: The Case of France with Valérie Cohen-Scali (French without interpretation) (Around the World Session)
We are also delighted to have several first-time international supporting organizations including the Australian Centre for Career Education, Asia-Pacific Career Development Association (APCDA) and International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance (IAEVG). Having their members participate from around the world will enrich the Cannexus experience for all attendees.
What to expect from a Virtual Cannexus
January 25 & 27, 2010
February 1 & 3, 2021
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2