Canadian Council For Career Development Newsletter | May 2019
Now available from the Labour Market Information Council (LMIC):
- LMI Insights #12: Toward a systems framework for technology and the future of work
- Future of Work Annotated Bibliography
The Irish Government commissioned a national review of career services. See the full report and recommendations.
Upcoming professional development opportunities:
- The final First Nations, Inuit, and Métis Essential Skills Inventory Project webinar will be Wednesday, May 8 from 12-1 pm EDT. This webinar will feature a discussion and Q&A session with a panel of experts in Indigenous essential skills from across the country. Register for free and come with questions for the panel!
- CICA International Webinar – May 17: The Evolving Role of the Career Development Practitioner and the Emergence of Social Media
- CERIC Webinar – June 4: AI-Powered, Human-Centred Career Development & Coaching: Preparing for Skills and Jobs of the Futur
- myskills Australia is hosting an 8-part series about the future of work
- Call for Proposals for the ASPECT Conference are due May 24th.
- Call for Proposals for the national CANNEXUS20 conference is now open! The deadline for submissions: Friday, June 7, 2019.
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2