Transitions to Work Employment Program
- Currently unemployed
- Non-E.I. Eligible - in receipt of income support
- or feel you would qualify for income support, if you applied.
- Between the ages of 19 and 45 years
- Have a minimum of grade ten high school completed; and
- Interested in obtaining a job.
Transition to Work is starting in mid-November 2018.
The program offers the opportunity to:
- Obtain help with problem solving, workplace communications, budgeting skills;
- Explore personal strengths and link these strengths to occupations that may be a good fit for you;
- Obtain workplace certificates such as First Aid; WHMIS, etc.
- Up-date and practice your work search skills; and
- Receive one-on-one coached job search support.
Murphy Centre 753-2830
Stella’s Circle 579-1181
or Your local Employment Centre OR your Income Support Worker.
[li-company-updates limit='4' company='11292030']
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2