January 18, 2018
Did you miss the Pathways to Certification session?
On January 17th the Professional Development Committee hosted 25 career practitioners from 8 community agencies to learn about the 5 pathways to certification, practical considerations and Q & A. See what we discussed and download the presentation here.
Here is what happened:
The CEC Professional Development Committee.
- Janice Henstridge from Community Centre Alliance
- Sheri Abbot & Eileen Kelly-Freake from Association For New Canadians
- Cindy Kent from Stella's Circle
- Sondria Browne & Michelle Blundon from the Murphy Centre
- Katie Murray from Avalon Employment and Christina Tobin from Canadian Mental Health Association
- The argument for certification
- The 5 pathways to certification
- Practical considerations
- Questions & Answers
If you are looking for more information or what to find out how to participate contact any PD Working Group member or Elayne at email@example.com
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2