January 24, 2018
Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) Deadline February 2nd, 2018
CSJ provides funding to not-for-profit organizations, public-sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees to create summer job opportunities for young people aged 15 to 30 years who are full-time students intending to return to their studies in the next school year.
By way of five national priorities, CSJ 2018 supports the following:
- Employers who intend to hire youth who are in underrepresented groups, including new immigrant youth/refugees, Indigenous youth, youth with disabilities and visible minorities.
- Small businesses, in recognition of their contribution to the creation of jobs
- Organizations that support opportunities for official language minority communities
- Organizations that provide services and/or supports for the LGBTQ2 community
- Organization that support opportunities in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) and information and communications and technology (ICT), particularly for women.
P.O. Box 21157
St. John's, NL
Canada A1A 5B2